- A good old fashioned dungeon crawl ensues! Much fun is had
- Weapons are found, orcs and ghouls are killed. Treasure is liberated and appropriated.
- Strange rituals appear to have been going on and there is a pattern on the floor of one room
- On the way out of the mountain, Sister Serina turns on the party, summons imps and attempts to ensure the party never makes it back to Feriton
- She is rudely disabused of this notion as the party unleashes a whole can of whop-ass on her. The party are provided much needed help in the form of Oyugun (recently recovered from a strange affliction, necessitating he stay in Feriton) and Sister Merami who gallop into the fray
- The party make it back to Feriton. Sister Serina is revealed to be part of another faction within the Sisterhood – the Dark Hand
- It appears as if an Evil Cult is trying to take over the world! Sister Merami is concerned about the piece of paper that was found in the cave.
- The party collects its reward from the Captain Temen and has an uneventful return to Highwater
Trapped somewhere in the Iron Mountains
(Tied) up the creek without a paddle. Includes the Lam Lies Down On My Way